Qualification : MSW, LL. B, UGC NET qualified, Ph.D. (Social Work), M.A.(Sociology)
Mobile Number : +91 9826148006
24 year’s experience
Research, Analysis, project formulation, project evaluation training and monitoring, teaching social work subjects. training in development sector and project analysis evaluation by using advance research techniques’ Labour welfare , labour law, industrial relation, Human relation , CSR Ph. D guide in social work in DAVV, Indore
27 research paper publications in national and international journals Ex member of Child welfare committee (women and child department) Member in POSH Committee (protection of women from sexual harassment) in three industries and NGO.
Work as project director in UNICEF project on “complementary feeding practices among children.”
Presently appointed as VC nominated member in Board of studies of social work in DAVV, Indore Merit award in university for post-graduation degree.
Following Project handled –
- In charge of Project on ‘Strengthening Capacity building of Aanganwadi workers and ASHA regarding Complementary feeding 6-24moth children in Madhya -Pradesh.
- Completed Evaluation and monitoring study on “Remedial measures for controlling mal nutrition among children in Indore division”. Sponsored by Woman and child department, Indore division, on July 2020.
- Evaluation study on Tobacco removal program In eight districts of Madhya Pradesh(sec.4,sec.6,sec.7).Ongoing project.
- Completed analysis of survey on Evaluation of Tobacco Prohibition (Section 6a and 6b) in three district of M.P. in 2013 Sponsored by Delhi Union.
- Completed analysis of survey on Evaluation of Tobacco Prohibition (Section 4) in three district of M.P. in 2012 Sponsored by M.P Voluntary Health Association.
- Academic research on the topic ‘Viklang punarvasn(Indore Jile ke sandarbh me)’,1993 submitted to DAVV for dissertation in MA (Social work)