Qualification : MSW, Ph D (Social Work)
Mobile Number : +91 9301365694
22 year’s experience
Social Welfare Administration, Women & Child Development, Community Development, Social Policy & Legislation, Life Skill Education, Gender Education, Social Work Research, Social Development, Training, Supervision & Monitoring.
30 research paper published in national and international journals Chairman, Board of Studies (Social Work) DAVV, Indore
VC nominated member in Board of Studies ((Social Work) Dr. BR Ambedkar University of Social Science, MHOW, Barkatullah University Bhopal, BSSS Bhopal.
Ph D Guide (Social Work) DAVV, Indore.
Member of Prevention of Dowry Committee of Indore District
Following Project handled –
- Airshed Management Project in Indore Metropolitan Region is being implemented in Indore through a MoU with the Indore Smart City Development Limited (ISCDL) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), New Delhi
- Centre for Scientific Students Learning Survey.
- Building Healthy Cities (USAID) : Increasing Community Participation In Air Pollution Mitigation In Indore City (Approved By JSI Institutional Review Board For Ethical Practices).
- Social Impact Evaluation Study (with special reference to Mobile Health Care Unit and Uday Project), Siemens Gamesa Renewable Power Private Limited’s CSR project, at Dewas and Shajapur district, M.P. (Presently working on it).
- NCD Risk Factor and Environment Survey undertaken in Indore City under “Building Healthy Cities” Project funded by USAID. This survey was co-funded by Indore Smart City Development Limited and John Snow India Pvt. Ltd.
- Analysis of Survey on Evaluation of Tobacco Prohibition (Section 6a & 6b), Endline Complience Assessment Study (Section 4, 6b), Endline Complience Assessment Study (Section 5, 6a & 7) in all districts of M.P.
- Mapping & Review of Child Care Institutions of M.P. (Survey conducted by Ministry of Women & Child Development, National Commission on Child Rights and Childline Foundation of India)
- Job Satisfaction of Government & Non-Government Agencies
(With reference to Voluntary Organization of Indore district)., As part of MA (Social Work) Dissertation, 1992.
- Worked in Better Life Option Projects for Adolescent Girls & Young Women Run by BGMS, Indore, Life skill Education trainings Provided to Project Officers, Project Supervisor of WCD and Wardens of Tribal Hostel Boys & Girls.