Qualification : MSW, MA (English Litt.), M.Phil (Social Work), PhD (Social Work), NET Qualified
Mobile Number : +91 9739253639
Dr. Mathew C.P. is currently working as the Principal of Indore School of Social Work, one of the oldest social work colleges in India. He was associated with two esteemed institutions like Christ University, Bengaluru as Associate Professor, Department of Social Work and the Bhopal School of Social Sciences as Head of the Department, Social Work. He possesses a Master’s degree in Social Work from Pune University and M.Phil from Vinayaka Missions University, Tamilnadu, MA (English Literature) from Devi Ahilya University Indore and PhD from Christ University, Bengaluru. He also qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET) for teaching in Higher Education institutions.
Dr. Mathew has extensive experience in the field of teaching and practice. He has more than 5 years of NGO experience as coordinator, programme and Administration. He has more than 21 years of teaching experience in reputed Institutions. He handled many responsible positions other than teaching like Head of the Department, Course Coordinator, Nodal Director-Childline, Centre Superintendent of Examinations, Faculty in charge of Saksham Project, Associate NCC Officer etc.
His voluntary experiences as well as part time assignments are enormous. He worked as the part time Professional Social Worker for Missionaries of Charity for adoption services for more than 15 years. He served as visiting faculty for Barkatullah University and Bhoj Open University, Bhopal. He was also a counselor for the BSW and MSW Programme of IGNOU. He was invited to the panel for Government appointments. One of his greatest accomplishments was his commission as Lieutenant for the NCC Services.
Dr.Mathew has published 22 Articles in National and International Journals and Books. He presented his paper in 24 conferences held nationally and internationally. He attended 27 conferences at National and International level. He has successfully completed 3 MOOC (Massive Online Open Course) offered by reputed International Universities. He has undertaken 10 research studies as part of his consultancy work and academic requirements.
Dr. Mathew has travelled widely and has ample understanding of various culture and practices. As a social work professor his interaction with the International Students placed at Christ University has made him more connected with the social work practices worldwide.
Qualification : M.A. (Social Work), Ph. D. (Social Work), LL.B
Mobile Number : +91 9424008450
Qualification : B.com LLB(Hons) MA (Social Work) Phd
Mobile : 9425094991
30 year’s experience
- HR. IR. CSR. entrepreneurship development
- Evaluator of TLC, PLC in Maharashtra,Rajeshthan, Uttarakhand -Ministry of HRD
- Member- district advisory committee, PCPNDT, Tobacco Control Committee
- Member- Regional Advisory committee worker education board, ministry of labour
- Facilitation by universal peace and social development society
- Nation builder award- Vinay Ujwala group
- Facilitation by Indore administration for Beti bachão aandolan
- Consultation work, Swach Basharat mission, nagar Nigam indore
- Presence in state and national projects and organisations
Qualification : MSW, LL. B, UGC NET qualified, Ph.D. (Social Work), M.A.(Sociology)
Mobile Number : +91 9826148006
24 year’s experience
Research, Analysis, project formulation, project evaluation training and monitoring, teaching social work subjects. training in development sector and project analysis evaluation by using advance research techniques’ Labour welfare , labour law, industrial relation, Human relation , CSR Ph. D guide in social work in DAVV, Indore
27 research paper publications in national and international journals Ex member of Child welfare committee (women and child department) Member in POSH Committee (protection of women from sexual harassment) in three industries and NGO.
Work as project director in UNICEF project on “complementary feeding practices among children.”
Presently appointed as VC nominated member in Board of studies of social work in DAVV, Indore Merit award in university for post-graduation degree.
Following Project handled –
- In charge of Project on ‘Strengthening Capacity building of Aanganwadi workers and ASHA regarding Complementary feeding 6-24moth children in Madhya -Pradesh.
- Completed Evaluation and monitoring study on “Remedial measures for controlling mal nutrition among children in Indore division”. Sponsored by Woman and child department, Indore division, on July 2020.
- Evaluation study on Tobacco removal program In eight districts of Madhya Pradesh(sec.4,sec.6,sec.7).Ongoing project.
- Completed analysis of survey on Evaluation of Tobacco Prohibition (Section 6a and 6b) in three district of M.P. in 2013 Sponsored by Delhi Union.
- Completed analysis of survey on Evaluation of Tobacco Prohibition (Section 4) in three district of M.P. in 2012 Sponsored by M.P Voluntary Health Association.
- Academic research on the topic ‘Viklang punarvasn(Indore Jile ke sandarbh me)’,1993 submitted to DAVV for dissertation in MA (Social work)
Qualification : MSW, Ph D (Social Work)
Mobile Number : +91 9301365694
22 year’s experience
Social Welfare Administration, Women & Child Development, Community Development, Social Policy & Legislation, Life Skill Education, Gender Education, Social Work Research, Social Development, Training, Supervision & Monitoring.
30 research paper published in national and international journals Chairman, Board of Studies (Social Work) DAVV, Indore
VC nominated member in Board of Studies ((Social Work) Dr. BR Ambedkar University of Social Science, MHOW, Barkatullah University Bhopal, BSSS Bhopal.
Ph D Guide (Social Work) DAVV, Indore.
Member of Prevention of Dowry Committee of Indore District
Following Project handled –
- Airshed Management Project in Indore Metropolitan Region is being implemented in Indore through a MoU with the Indore Smart City Development Limited (ISCDL) and Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), New Delhi
- Centre for Scientific Students Learning Survey.
- Building Healthy Cities (USAID) : Increasing Community Participation In Air Pollution Mitigation In Indore City (Approved By JSI Institutional Review Board For Ethical Practices).
- Social Impact Evaluation Study (with special reference to Mobile Health Care Unit and Uday Project), Siemens Gamesa Renewable Power Private Limited’s CSR project, at Dewas and Shajapur district, M.P. (Presently working on it).
- NCD Risk Factor and Environment Survey undertaken in Indore City under “Building Healthy Cities” Project funded by USAID. This survey was co-funded by Indore Smart City Development Limited and John Snow India Pvt. Ltd.
- Analysis of Survey on Evaluation of Tobacco Prohibition (Section 6a & 6b), Endline Complience Assessment Study (Section 4, 6b), Endline Complience Assessment Study (Section 5, 6a & 7) in all districts of M.P.
- Mapping & Review of Child Care Institutions of M.P. (Survey conducted by Ministry of Women & Child Development, National Commission on Child Rights and Childline Foundation of India)
- Job Satisfaction of Government & Non-Government Agencies
(With reference to Voluntary Organization of Indore district)., As part of MA (Social Work) Dissertation, 1992.
- Worked in Better Life Option Projects for Adolescent Girls & Young Women Run by BGMS, Indore, Life skill Education trainings Provided to Project Officers, Project Supervisor of WCD and Wardens of Tribal Hostel Boys & Girls.
Qualification : MSW (M.A., Social work) UGC Net Qualified
Mobile Number : +91 9406616978
23 year’s experience
- Medical and psychiatric social work
- Mental health counseling
- De addiction and Mental health rehabilitation
- Mental health training
- Stress management Author of seven books on social work and human behaviour
- Ex. CEO Ankur rehab center
- Ex. Consultant Gokuldas hospital and research center
- Best library user (Indore school of social work)
- Best teacher award (Indore Mahavidyalaya)
- International award for excellence in field of motivation)
Qualification : MSW, M. Phil. Social Work, UGC-NET in Social Work, Ph. D.
Mobile Number : +91 8871232448
13 year’s experience
- Urban and rural Community Development, social policy, aspects development sector project evaluation, monitoring, PRA, social mapping.
- Project associate in UNICEF project on complementary feeding practices among children.
- 21 Paper publication in international and national journals.
Qualification : M. A., M. Lib.
25 year’s experience
Secretary, Indore Division library Association, Indore
Qualification : MSW
3 year’s experience
- Work in Rural & Urban Community Development
- Awarded by Indore collector for doing excellent work in CHILDLINE Project in Indore city
- Best Field manager award in CETI Organization.
- Supervised (CSSSL) Centre for Science of Student Learning in Indore city
Accountant Cum office Superintendent
Mobile Number : +91 9753051653
Sr. Office Assistant
Mobile Number : +91 8982820393
Mobile Number : +91 7999242798